S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters Empty
PostSubject: Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters   Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009 - 15:50

The Skaven began with a kick-off to the Bears to roaring fans and thanks to the Bears 2 cheerleaders they were awarded an extra re-roll. Ogre, Mulk Featherstomper would have a hard game ahead of him facing Rat ogre Grate-rong and star player rat ogre Headsplitta. Star player Skitter stab-stab also made an appearance

After picking up the ball the Bears made a quick rush up the left side with a pass from star thrower Keller orton to Hoppin' Heinz. And Heinz was off down the side-lines with two blitzers forming a half-cage around him. But....the humans then found out how fast the skaven really are when the push was abrubtly stalled due to numerous Skaven swarming the ball carriers protection. Heinz ran back to the line and handed off to Keller Orton who then threw a pass to Blitzer Baron Urlacheur running up the right side and in for a touchdown. 1-0 Bears

Bears kick and the skaven with some excellent blocking and passing manage to run in for a touch down. 1-1

Blighters kick. Suddenly there is a pitch invasion. 3 Blighters are pulled down and a whopping 8 Bears are stunned (Andrew rolled a 5+ 8 out of 11 times, I want his dice checked Very Happy ). Because of this the Blighters were able to run into the Bears zone pick up the ball and run in for a touchdown on the last turn of the game. 2-1 Blighters

Bears kick off for the second half. And again with some good blocking and passing, and after a few changes of possession the Blighters score on turn 6.

The Bears recieve and to a Skaven deffence overpowering on the right side, thinking they can definately move up the left for a quick score. The Blighters pull off a perfect defence and the game ends in a victory for the Blighters!!

On a positive note for the Bears: After missing 3 games in a row, Mulk held his own against the 2 rat ogres facing him and in the dying seconds of the game was blocked by Grate-rong with a both down result on 2 dice. Both players went down, Mulk Prone and Grate-rong a casualty (out for remainder). Mulk then finally became a experienced player and got himself a new skill after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters   Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009 - 20:53

That sounds like a pretty crazy game... and gratz to Andrew for picking up his second win.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters   Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 9:29

That does sound like a crazy game.. but a fun one nontheless. Yeah, it'd be hard to cover the line and players when your down five.

Looks like the slayers are going to have their work cut out for them with Mulk garnering up a new skill.. I'm going to assume he took guard unless he got doubles and grabbed himself a block. Mulk is definitely dwarf enemy #2 !! (#1 is Hoppin; Heinz.. he's a scary fella for the dwarves to deal with).

I'm looking forward to the game.. this will make it our third of the season and each one ending in a tie... tie breaker for all the marbles..
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters   Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 11:37

I'm looking forward to it as well. A tie-breaker when it really matters! Mulk did get Guard (sadly no doubles).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters   Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridge City Bears vs. The Blackened Blighters
Page 1 of 1