S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lizardman looking for game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pantaloon3000
Lineman
pantaloon3000

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Lizardman looking for game Empty
PostSubject: Lizardman looking for game   Lizardman looking for game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 12:14

Aight looking for my first game, who wants to play . . . I can play Weds or Fri night after 5:00 . . . let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Lizardman looking for game   Lizardman looking for game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 17:26

Hey Ryan, sorry to be a killjoy, but we are not starting up the next season for about a month. It is organized in such a way that we play a set number of games a month. We originally decided that we would have a trial season. Things have gone well, so we are letting people know that we are looking for more people for the next season. I will create some sort of sign up sheet for people who are interested in the next season. Right now there are several people waiting for it to start. If you wanted to have some pre-season exhibition games with the other expansion teams that would be fine, but i think that most of the current coaches are pretty busy just trying to get their scheduled games in.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
pantaloon3000
Lineman
pantaloon3000

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Lizardman looking for game   Lizardman looking for game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 17:54

okay sounds good . . . guess I will wait till the next season starts up.
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Lizardman looking for game   Lizardman looking for game I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 17:57

Once April is over play-offs will begin. At that point you'll be able to get some pre-season games in for season 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizardman looking for game   Lizardman looking for game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lizardman looking for game
Page 1 of 1