S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game this weekend Apr.4/5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Game this weekend Apr.4/5 Empty
PostSubject: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr 2009 - 13:59

I won't be able to make it down to the Den for next Wed. So I'm looking to get a game in this weekend. Cam, Andrew, Scott, and Stash I've only played you guys once, we need to get in a second. Or anyone else want to have a go.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr 2009 - 20:50

I am waiting to hear back from Robyn about a game this weekend, if he says no i would gladly play you instead. I am busy sunday though, so it would have to be friday or saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr 2009 - 20:55

Friday night would be good. Maybe if Robyn was on board, and we could find a fourth I could host a Friday night fight. We could get two games going and have a few brews.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 0:25

I might have to wait until next weekend for a game Cam. Something came up and we have to whip a project together this weekend for Monday. If you have the chance to play Ryan, by all means do!

Well meet up this month for sure though.. Ive got you, Andrew and Scott to challenge once more before the end.
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 1:10

Friday night is a no go for me anymore. Cam if you want to play Saturday afternoon, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Lord_stash
Lineman
Lord_stash

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 1:44

I can have you a game saturday if you like.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 7:40

Im totally dissapointed now, all that talk of friday night games at your place. I will however play you saturday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 9:52

Im playing some 40k this upcoming Wednesday, but I should be free next Friday all day if you want, or maybe even Sat. afternoon. I think were going out to Battleford Sunday, but Ive got lots of free time Fri/Sat.
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 10:31

Alright...
Sorry Stash, I'll give Cam a go on Sat. (I did ask him directly after Robyn cancelled). And I'll see about hosting a Blood bowl night on the long weekend if we can round up some players. What would people prefer if I was to try and get something going, Thurs. night or Fri. night?
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 11:07

Id be good either night, but I think my vote would be with Thursday.

I'll host the next Bloodbowl night after this one..

I glued down a grass mat to a baord last week and had some interesting effects. First of all, the board did contract just a bit, but I'll be able to fix that up. It was a pain in the ass to get it flattened out though. I put the glue down, then the mat. Stretched it out, it all looked good. ABout 10 minutes later as it started to dry, it started to wrinkle up. I had to stretch it out again. but the paper was wet with glue and I could onluy stretch so much without risking it tearing. I out a bunch of stuff on the top to keep it flat while it dried.. however, when I took it all off a few later I had a few problems.

The glue had soaked through a bit so where there was alot of pressure from the stuff I stasked on, it had glued the grass down. So, its still usable, but has some "streaks" running down it. Its kind of funny, but it looks just like they cut the grass on the field.. still irritating though.
Back to top Go down
Coach Killemall
Lineman
Coach Killemall

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 14:49

That reminds me, I have to get on this painting so I can get back to finishing my board. I'll check with the boss and see if I am allowed out next Weekend.

Cheers

Killemall
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 15:34

Coach Kallidon wrote:
Id be good either night, but I think my vote would be with Thursday.

I'll host the next Bloodbowl night after this one..

I glued down a grass mat to a baord last week and had some interesting effects. First of all, the board did contract just a bit, but I'll be able to fix that up. It was a pain in the ass to get it flattened out though. I put the glue down, then the mat. Stretched it out, it all looked good. ABout 10 minutes later as it started to dry, it started to wrinkle up. I had to stretch it out again. but the paper was wet with glue and I could onluy stretch so much without risking it tearing. I out a bunch of stuff on the top to keep it flat while it dried.. however, when I took it all off a few later I had a few problems.

The glue had soaked through a bit so where there was alot of pressure from the stuff I stasked on, it had glued the grass down. So, its still usable, but has some "streaks" running down it. Its kind of funny, but it looks just like they cut the grass on the field.. still irritating though.

What kind of glue and wood where you using? I've "heard" that you should use some glue out of a spray bottle for tacking it down.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 17:55

Robyn, i will have you a game whenever Ryan decides to have his bbowl night.
For the mat on wood i might suggest tacking it down until it dries.

Ryan, just let me know what time you want to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game this weekend Apr.4/5   Game this weekend Apr.4/5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game this weekend Apr.4/5
Page 1 of 1