S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mighty Blow revelation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Mighty Blow revelation Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Blow revelation   Mighty Blow revelation I_icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 11:47

So I was flipping through the Brawl forums and came across this message thread:

http://www.westgamer.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7181

It's basically a discussion on whether or not you can use Mighty Blow with Claw.. and before Stash has a brain hemmorage, the consensus is still yes. What I found interesting was the discussion on when you use Mighty Blow. If you go through the thread discussion, they post a few links to the rule book that indicates that you don't have to declare when you use Mighty Blow as in previous editions. Now, you roll your armor penetration and if you need it, you can decide to use it after you roll. If you make your armor penetration roll though, you can save your mighty blow for the injury roll.

Anyway, thought it was important to note and discuss. Probably no point changing it now with one game left, but miught be good to note for next league. I couldn't understand why Mighty Blow was such a talked about skill through the Brawl league, but when it using it this way it becomes very, very scary!

Last edited by Coach Kallidon on Fri 1 May 2009 - 13:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Blow revelation   Mighty Blow revelation I_icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 12:28

Thanks Robyn, interesting.... Good thing I have 5 players on my team who may have just got better for next league. I always just assumed it was like all other games that you declare stuff like that. But if you do read it (like I probably should have) it's not.
Back to top Go down
Lord_stash
Lineman
Lord_stash

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Blow revelation   Mighty Blow revelation I_icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 18:32

ooooooooooo

Should be fun especially now with multiple block Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Blow revelation   Mighty Blow revelation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mighty Blow revelation
Page 1 of 1