S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Standings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009 - 22:55

Here are the leagues final standings as it appears Robyn and Ivan won't play. The game wouldn't realy matter standing wise as well, because they would still be facing the same play-off opponents no matter the outcome.

Headhammerers' 45pts
Cannibals 40pts
Guillotines 37pts
Bears 36pts
Ball Kickers 27pts
Blighters 18pts
Gouged Eye 7pts

Spike Magazine play-off match-ups

Headhammerer's (1st) VS Bears (4th)

Cannibals (2nd) VS Guillontines (3rd)

Good luck all in the play-offs
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Number of posts : 78

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 0:10

Ball Kickers suck! Haha! Stash's team is starting to get a bit scary though.. depdning on what happens here in the playoffs, I think I might have to put a bounty out on Mr. Ultimate Warrior.

Let me know when you feel like playing Ryan, I'm good to go whenever.. this Wed., next Wed.. whatever works.

I'm guessing we'll have to pick a time when both teams will be able to schedule overtime if needed?
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 11:35

I'm good for whenever. It'll be nice to finally break this losing streak I'm on (4 games now). Because of the likely overtime that will occur maybe we should shoot for a weekend? Or play where we won't get kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Coach Killemall
Lineman
Coach Killemall

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 12:02

Playing Cam in the playoffs eh, well hopefully he won't take the buttkicking personally and bring it up at the next family reunion...

Cam, we should probably shoot to play on a weekend as there is a very good chance there will be some overtime. Presumably on a Friday or Saturday night over a pint or two. Give me a call to work something out.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 12:33

I had a great time when we got together over at Ryan's and played the two games side by side. The beer was also flowing to good though.. and I think tricked me into making some plays I otherwise wouldnt have..

That being said, I could definitely host some people on a weekend or even weekday depending on peoples schedules and availability. I think Im pretty much free anytime now. If that doesn't work I can play wherever as well, Ivan's or Ryan's..? Whatever works with you guys..
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 13:39

I would be up for Robyn's suggestion. I'd even be good for it Fri or Sat night this weekend. Robyn, if you can't host, I could again, no problemo.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 14:13

Checking with the boss as we speak. I dont think we have anything planned, but I tend to forget about stuff in lieu of more important stuff.. like Bloodbowl.

If we finished Bloodbowl at a decent time, I could treat you guys to a round of one of the best board games ever created.. Galaxy Trucker..!
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:34

Sounds good to me. I'll bring the beer.
Back to top Go down
Coach Killemall
Lineman
Coach Killemall

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:44

Gents,

The boss just advised that I am spoken for on Friday night, but I should be good for Saturday. I can host or attend, whatever works for everyone else.

Cheers

Ivan
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Headhammerer's roster   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 17:36

Here's the Headhammerer's roster heading into the finals. Ive got 80k in the bank, the only that "might" change is the purchase of a couple small extras, maybe a cheerleader and ass. coach.. otherwise everything will be the same.

It wouldnt let me post it in the roster section.

Final Standings Hammer13

Last edited by Coach Kallidon on Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 18:07

OMG with inducements I think I can afford GRIFF OBERWALD!!!!! Twisted Evil

Because of the beat-down Andrew gave me last week I have 3 players missing this game.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2009 - 19:12

Looks like i will have saturday off this coming weekend, so that would work out very well. I cannot host but can go wherever the action is.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009 - 12:18

Griff Oberwald? Ack.. that guy is a bloodbowl machine.. Are we using inducements for star players during the finals? I only ask because the rules according to the rulebook, don't allow it.. top of page 32.

Inducement and treasury gold may not be used to induce
Star Players or Mercenaries for these matches as the NAF,
while not monitoring day to day games on the road to the finals,
enforces using your own team for these important matches!

I know the BRAWL league uses the rules form the book for their playoffs/finals.. so all inducements are allowed except for Star players/mercs. As well, semi-final and final matches are worth double gold.

Just checking on everything before we start the playoffs so were all the same page and the new guys know what to expect next time around.

As well, we're going straight Spike magazine trophy right? Just trying to get all my ducks in a line to prepare for the humans here!
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009 - 12:21

And I completely forgot, Saturday is good to go at my place on Saturday night.. Anytime is fine.. 630'ish?

539 Priel Cres., up in Fairhaven.
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009 - 12:42

Dammnit, I knew you'd foil my plans. Well if those are the rules I guess I'll have to look into other means of inducement.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009 - 12:51

Im cool with however we decide to work it.. Ill be honest though, having that much inducements is going to be scary, with or without Griff. Halfling chef would pretty much cripple my team.. you see how I burn through re-rolls.. a wizard is a nightmare ! I have a funny feeling that when Oly bites it, its going to be from a lightening bolt.. I just know it !
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:20

I edited the original roster I had posted here yesterday. I think a couple of the sub columns weren't adding up right, but everything should be ok. Not sure if my roster changed totals or not, there might of been 20k for a skill I got last game that wasn't added in. That being said, the one up now is up to date and current.

The only thing that "might" change is I might add in another cheerleader or ass. coach, so you could have an extra 20k to work with.. I just have to determine my strategy over the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:34

Well my team value is sitting at 1,650,000 coming into this game. I actually fired my blitzer who was missing this game (he was crap anyway, only had 2spp and just recieved a broken hip) and hired a new rookie blitzer (figure I'll need all the block skills I can get on the field). I also fired my third catcher who has yet to take the field after 3 games of having him. I bought my 4th re-roll and for inducements will probably take a wizard and a bloodwieser babe.

Sorry I'm a computard and don't know how to post my roster.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009 - 14:48

No worries, it's actually a painful process on my end. Maybe Cam has a trick he's using? I open the roster, hit print screen. Then, I open up Microsoft word and paste. I cut all the edges off so you only see the roster then copyand paste it into Paint under accessories. I save it as a jpg file, then open up the message forum here, click on the little polaroid with the disk to the site hosts the image, then paste the link into a message. It's a pain in the ASS.. but it used to be even more of a hassle when I would post the photos to photobucket.

That being said, definitely don't worry about doing it, I dont think there's anything to surprising from our last game.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009 - 19:21

I would prefer that people send the rosters to me.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009 - 20:05

Like the final ones or so you can post them in the roster section?

I havent sent anything over yet since we're still in playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009 - 20:10

Fair enough, we can put em up after finals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Standings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Standings   Final Standings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Standings
Page 1 of 1