S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals Empty
PostSubject: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 11:03

Well, the semi-finals ended up being the tense matches they were supposed to be with both games going into overtime. Ivan and Cam finished up there overtime match this past Wed. and saw Cam taking home the Semi-Final spot.

The Headhammerers and the Cannibals will face off the finals next Wednesday down at the Den. Hopefully Cam will have that day off and we can started extra early to allow for overtime if needed. I can take the afternon off Cam, so just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Lord_stash
Lineman
Lord_stash

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 18:30

Ill be there to curse dice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2009 - 19:23

Shite, i just got this message, the new job has been keeping my time short. Robyn, if you want to get started in the afternoon, say 3-4 that would be good with me. I know its short notice, so no worries if you cant take the afternoon off.

Have to say I am really looking forewords to stomping some overweight midgits! I will be bringing my B game on wed night becuase you really arnt worth the effort of an A game perfomance. I could bring my C game, but that would require me to nap through most of the match, which is no good, as i need to be awake to do some olli hunting.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2009 - 9:55

You bring your B game, I'm bringing my double A game. I'm pulling out all the tricks for the final here.. including a few dirty ones.

It's time to put your Cannibals back in the frozen ground they crawled there way out of. I've created a prioritized list of people who I have to take out first, and the list of importance.. do you know who's at the top of list? Thats right.. no one.. because they are all equally crappy. Since the whole team is pulling the crap wagon, Ive decide to.. in the words of Kurt Russel from the Soldier "Kill them all."

And yes, I'm good to play tomorrow afternoon like 3'ish if you want.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2009 - 14:32

Ok ill seeya around 3 then.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeWed 6 May 2009 - 23:33

Ill have a battle report coming tomorrow, but just so you all aren't dying in suspense, the Headhammerer's won in the 5th turn of the overtime period.

The norse slapped the dwarves around like retarded puppies and managed to kill Rocky "The Rock" Rockcrusher.. the Headhammerer star player who had guard and stand firm. Better check on the bounty Cam/Ryan, not sure if Andrew said anyone with Guard or linemen, but he might of been worth 20k.

Battle report to come tomorrow.

Ill be taking the next league off with the dwarves, but might return after the next one. Ive got a team of skaven ordered in.
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 11:21

Congrat's Robyn on being the first leagues Champion. Well deserved. Nice of you to give us all a break from your ridiculous Dwarves. You're not going to take advantage of thier new FAME as the winners of the SPIKE MAGAZINE trophy?

As well, sorry Cam, it was a valiant effort and to hurt you even further, Andrew's bounty definately says "Any Lineman with the Guard skill" Sorry no bounty for you.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 20:23

Bastards! Yea congratz Robyn, that was one of the best games i had all league. I think that i actually made you earn it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals   Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final match! Headhammerer's vs. Cannibals
Page 1 of 1