S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second teams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-17

second teams Empty
PostSubject: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 19:13

Anyone thinking about second teams? I wont be making one for the next season, but there is definately a necromantic team in my future. There are just so many awesome zombie miniatures out there i have to do it. The team actually looks pretty solid on paper too, wherewolves are some of the best players i have seen, and with a little development and luck a necromantic team could put together a pretty solid passing game. Personally i like playing against passing teams, and i think that the passing teams are probably more fun to play.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

Number of posts : 78

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 22:27

I think Im seriously considering putting a skaven team together. It would be nice to have a bit of movement after playing those stunted dwarves all league.. 4 movement! Probably the league after this next one.

Halflings are definitely in my future as well.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 22:34

ha! haflings? you will have people lined up onto the street wanting to play you. I will do a stunty team one day as well, but it will be ogres
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009 - 21:38

I have completely changed my mind. The necromantic team will have to wait, my next project will be chaos dwarves.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009 - 22:53

Chaos dwarves look like an awesome team.. I think youll only ever have one problem.. finding a way to get your agil 2 bull centaur to pick up the damn ball.. sure hands is almost a given for the first skill, unless your lucky to get a agil upgrade. Once they got the ball though, youch.. watch out. Mind you, building them up as blitzer or blockers works just fine to.
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009 - 13:18

I plan on playing the humans utill I win a championship. That may never happen. But if it does happen, I will reward the league by playing GOBLINS!! immediately afterward.
Back to top Go down
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer
Coach Kallidon

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009 - 14:42

Im not sure what Im doing for the second run yet, I very well might try a different team.. but Im running out of team. Its to bad darren doesn't stock any teams...

I haven't been able to decide between a few teams, Skaven, Necro or Chaos. It will be something I can make in plastics from the den though.. so probably Skaven or Chaos at this point.. I have alot of Beastmen (withought weapons!) and Ive been wanting to buy a box of chaos warrios for along time. Ill have to look at the Sjkaven box sets first though to see what I can with them..

So I guess what im saying is I have no flipping clue what Im doing....
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009 - 15:39

Any of those teams you mentioned could be done with plastics. For the skaven though, my only worry would be differentiating the player types. But I'm sure it could be done.
Back to top Go down
Lord_stash
Lineman
Lord_stash

Number of posts : 18

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 3:30

Gluvzer wrote:
I plan on playing the humans utill I win a championship. That may never happen. But if it does happen, I will reward the league by playing GOBLINS!! immediately afterward.

Take another hit from the bong!

second teams 28046
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 12:57

Stash, do you realy need to take pictures of your toys and post them on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Lord_stash
Lineman
Lord_stash

Number of posts : 18

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 13:11

Gluvzer wrote:
Stash, do you realy need to take pictures of your toys and post them on this forum?

dude look closely it's a bong not a toy!
Back to top Go down
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 13:39

I know what it's SUPPOSED to be for. But I also KNOW what you use it for.
Back to top Go down
pantaloon3000
Lineman
pantaloon3000

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-31

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeSat 2 May 2009 - 10:45

ewww
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitimeMon 4 May 2009 - 19:26

Brings a whole new meaning to "blowing smoke up his ass"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

second teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: second teams   second teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

second teams
Page 1 of 1