S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eaterby
Lineman
eaterby

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby Empty
PostSubject: Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby   Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 18:49

hey guys i think im going to start a wood elf team for net season, still getting through the rule book though.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby   Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Apr 2009 - 15:29

Hey welcome aboard John. If you have any question please let me know and i will try to answer them as best i can. YOu can find the league rules at the top of the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
eaterby
Lineman
eaterby

PostSubject: Re: Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby   Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Apr 2009 - 18:26

thanks cam, id like to come by and watch a game just to see how some of the rules work.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby   Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr 2009 - 16:18

Me and my cousin will be having a game on wed you could check out. I have to warn you that watching bloodbowl can be like watching chess. It is one of those games that is a million times more fun to play than it is to watch. I have been playing 40k on and off since i was 12 years old, and i acutally think that i enjoy planing blood bowl more.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
eaterby
Lineman
eaterby

PostSubject: Re: Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby   Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Apr 2009 - 0:21

sweet im planing on going in i might have a game lined up at 6 but most likily there wont be any tables left so i can watch, really just want to see how the game is played after reading the rules. also how much time do i have to model my team?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby   Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eaterby = John Eaton-Weatherby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.M.A.S.H  :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: