Headhammerer Roster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Headhammerer Roster   Tue 31 Mar 2009 - 14:07

This is answer to Ryan from the roster thread. It's flagged to admin. only responses.

Yeah, Hammerhead has been on rampage. He's had 2 games where he got 2 casualties. He just picked up Mighty Blow as well. Im regretting not taking the Side Step opposed to the Jump Up. His agility 2 makes it hard for him to use it properly unless I use the blitz for him. I was very tempted to take Pro, as it could apply for blocking, dauntless or the jump up. I find if I'm going to have a drive end due to a failed block.. its because one of the slayers frenzied the guy out of assist range and I'm making the block at roll 2, opponent chooses. So, having the Pro could relaly help. If he lives to the next skill upgrade I'll take it for sure. This happened to me twice last wekk, but with the dice on my side like they have been all season, I ended up rolling two good results against Ivan's Mummies.

I was having a really hard time with my skill choices this time around. Pringle, Chunky and Hammerhead all had skill ups, and I couldnt decide if I wanted to go withthe Mighty Blows or some more versatile skills. Pringle had Kick, so I figured I d keep with the same pattern of sticking it out with Guard. I really, really wanted to take Strip Ball with Chunky. The only thing that made me decide against it was the movement 5. Sure its fast for a dwarf.. but in order to use he'd have to be going for the guy who's picked up the ball. If its a thrower, they probably have sure hands and then it's useless. If its a catcher, more than likely your already past the line and Im trying to run you down,.. which movement wont be able to do. So in the end I just stuck with Mighty Blow since I dont have any yet. Same idea for Hammerhead. Its a godo thing i didnt get any doubles or it would of driven me even crazier!

Have you guys agonized as long as I have over skill selection?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gluvzer
Commissionaire

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Headhammerer Roster   Tue 31 Mar 2009 - 15:30

It doesn't happen to ANYONE else as much as you!!

So in that regard, for me, No. When it does happen, I just know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Kallidon
Blitzer

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Headhammerer Roster   Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 1:10

I was sitting at the comp last night doing some surfing and realized I had a marker and some paper in front of me so redid my seal. I like this alot more than a dumb morningstar.

Last edited by Coach Kallidon on Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 1:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
Commissionaire

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Headhammerer Roster   Wed 1 Apr 2009 - 1:28

lol, that is super awesome

Commissionaire

Number of posts : 72