S.M.A.S.H
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for S.M.A.S.H

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cams Cannibals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Cams Cannibals Empty
PostSubject: Cams Cannibals   Cams Cannibals I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 7:43

Thought i would get the ball rolling by posting up the progress on my team the coldland cannibals.

First up the linemen

Cams Cannibals Lineman_3
Cams Cannibals Lineman_4
Cams Cannibals Lineman_5
Cams Cannibals Lineman_6
Cams Cannibals Linemen_group

The first of 2 berzerkers

Cams Cannibals Front1
Cams Cannibals Back1

The stadium
Cams Cannibals IMG_1264-1

Stadium vendor
Cams Cannibals Manchops_front_2
Cams Cannibals Manchops_side_large
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72

Cams Cannibals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cams Cannibals   Cams Cannibals I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 11:51

I think the linemen are all looking really good. They have a really cold look and feel to them, fit your theme good. And you know I'm already a huge fan of the stadium and vendor. Stuff looks awsome.

The Beserker, the paint on the skin looks good and executed well. The loin cloth looks a little sloppy especially from behind with too much contrast from the grey out to white. Right on, and props for trying out a metal technique you've never used before (from SWAMP). The drill looks really good. For me there just seems to be something missing or off with the bronze. Maybe there's just too much? I just can't put my finger on it. Don't get me wrong the bronze looks well done, it might just be a matter of personal taste. Ask me about it next time we talk, maybe I'll have figured it out by then.
Back to top Go down
Cam
Commissionaire
Cam

Number of posts : 82

Cams Cannibals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cams Cannibals   Cams Cannibals I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 17:16

Yea i know i could have done a better job with the cloth. The bronze i dont know. Its better than my previous metallics, but not near as good as what Scott has done.
Back to top Go down
https://smashbloodbowl.forumotion.com
Gluvzer
Commissionaire
Gluvzer

Number of posts : 72

Cams Cannibals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cams Cannibals   Cams Cannibals I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 17:24

Don't get me wrong. It looks done well and I'm sure if you keep at it you'll only get better. I myself have been to chicken to try a new metal tech (but I really should).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cams Cannibals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cams Cannibals   Cams Cannibals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cams Cannibals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.M.A.S.H  :: Show Your Colors :: Project Blogs-
Jump to: